Greetings

Welcome to Lobo Land's Lady Volleyball Blog! For all news, results and important information visit me!!

Words to live by!


"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless"

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goodness, it's been a while!

Wow, how time disappears!  I can not believe that this is our last week of the first round of district!  This has definitely been a growing season and we are ready for the rest of the year!  Challenges are hard to understand, but the girls do not stop going!  I am so proud of our Lady Lobos to continue to push!  This is one of the best group of girls I have been honored to lead!  My seniors are active with my freshman and they are building true character in them!  Under the leadership of Brittney Anson, Bridgette Bennett, Laura Harville and Regan Jenkins, my girls keep going.  This past Friday we matched up against Cy-Woods and even though we lost in 3, the competition was great!  As the coaches watch video, we can only make good comments on their court presences!  My coaches rock!  Jolene Foust, Krystal Powell and Kelli Staggs - it could not be done without you!  Next time I will not wait so long to update!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment